« Home | Updates » | Video Note to NeeNee » | I HAVE SPIRIT, YES I DO... » | Today I Went to the Farm » | I am a Princess..... » | Louisiana Was Fun » | I Got a Haircut » | Sunday Dressup » | I Scored an 87 » | My First Post »

I Got a Big Girl Bed!

That is right...I finally got a big girl bed. I am so excited. I can jump on it. Have all my babies on it. Did I mention that I can jump on it? Proof is in the puddin'! Just take a look!

Also, if you have not noticed, my hair is getting pretty long. My mommy and daddy can put all my hair in a pony tail now, and it just keeps getting longer. I like it!


Last, but not least, here I am lounging around on my new bed. Did I mention that I got a "Big Girl Bed?"



More Later!

Love, Tay

Labels: