« Home | Meet Alex! » | I May Need a Dentist » | I Am Really From Krypton » | I Got a Big Girl Bed! » | Updates » | Video Note to NeeNee » | I HAVE SPIRIT, YES I DO... » | Today I Went to the Farm » | I am a Princess..... » | Louisiana Was Fun »

Be Bewy, Bewy Quiet...I'm Fwog Hunting

The other night, I went out in the front yard with mommie and caught a bunch of frogs, toads really, but who's counting. Here are a few shots after the hunt.

I am so proud.

What a haul!!

Oh, and I wanted to share a picture of mommie and her new haircut.
Have a blessed week!
Love, Tay

Labels:

I can't tell you how grossed out I am about the toad hunt.. :0) Can't wait to see ya'll. Next week!!

Post a Comment